5/08/2023

I’m a doctor and my Black parents saw me break free of segregation. Now medical schools are bringing it back

 

May 8, 2023

Medical schools are returning to ‘separate but equal,’ but doctors know we’re all the same on the inside

My mother and father went to segregated schools, separated from Whites because they were Black. They told me, as a child, that they wanted better for me. They got their wish when I went to Stanford University and then the University of California at San Francisco’s medical school, both fully integrated and welcoming. Before they passed away, they firmly believed that the era of separating people by race was over forever.  

My parents were wrong. 

Higher education is deliberately re-segregating, driven by race-obsessed activists who, bizarrely, claim to oppose "systemic racism." Universities like Harvard and Chicago have held Black-only graduation ceremonies in recent years.

Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment