7/31/2023

The Medlock Post Ep. 170: Patriotism, Freedom, and Truth


 

The Medlock Post Ep. 170: Patriotism, Freedom, and Truth

We are also going through hard times in America. This quote from Abraham Lincoln sums it up, “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” I believe this is true. And right now we are destroying ourselves. It can be hard to stand by and watch this happen (I see many parallels between right now and Nazi Germany) but you can do something about it! Love your country and defend it! I know it seems like there are only bad people left but I have seen and met many good families who still believe in America. I know God is on our side and we need to stay on His.

No comments:

Post a Comment