5/03/2023

WATCH: De-Transitioned Girl Testifies In Support Of Child Mutilation Ban In Louisiana: “I Exist”

 May 3, 2023

Louisiana is currently considering a bill that aims to prohibit certain procedures that alter the sex of a minor child in the state, including the use of puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones.

After the bill was introduced, Chloe Cole, a de-transitioner, spoke out against the medical abuse she endured as a child. Chloe, who transitioned medically at the age of 13 and later de-transitioned, testified in front of the Louisiana Health and Welfare Committee on Tuesday.

Chloe’s testimony was powerful and emotional. “Doctors medicalized me starting pubic blockers and testosterone at 13 years old,” she said. “I was given a double mastectomy and my breasts, an important part of my sexuality and future motherhood, were removed in the name of political ideology at only 15 years old.”


Continue Reading and Video

No comments:

Post a Comment